About Me

Interested in: Advertising, Branding, Print, Graphic Design, Moving Image.

Ok Go, does it again!

Ok Go are one of my favourite bands, you can garentee their music videos will be worth the watch and this one is no exception.
It reminds me of a messier version of the Honda adverts, leaving more room for explosive outbursts relating to the song and the the band...



After watching This too shall pass, I decided to have a look a their other videos and found several I haven't seen before: White Knuckles is another great example using rescued dogs in the video to promote animal rescue. In every one of their music videos, there is always a simple theme with clever wit and creativity the simple theme produces a master piece and never fails to inspire me and bring a smile to my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

item2